In this excercise you will learn cool and basic trap to Create an undeletable and unrenamable Folders In Windows working framework. The greater part of the Peoples are not mindful that it is conceivable to make Undeletable, Unrenamable organizer in windows without any product. To Test this idea simply take after straightforward steps given beneath.
Attempt to make another envelope in windows & provide for it name con,aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9. you won’t be permitted to make envelope with aforementioned names, Because they are held words in windows.
How To Create Undeletable And Unrenamable Folders ?
- Go to Start and then Click on Run
- Type cmd & hit enter (To open Command Prompt ).
- Remember you cannot create Undeletable & unrenamable folder in your root directory (i.e. where the windows is installed) That means you can’t make this kind of folder in C: drive if you installed windows on C:
- Type D: or E: and hit enter
- Type md con\ and hit enter (md – make directory)
- You may use other words such as aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 instead of con in above step.
- Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
- Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will show the error message.
How to delete that folder ?
It is not possible to delete that folder manually but you can delete this folder by another way mentioned below.
- Open Command Prompt
- Type D: ( if u created this type of folder in D: drive) & hit enter
- Type rd con\ (rd – remove directory)
- Open that directory and the folder will not appear because it is removed.