Hide Files or Folders Using Command Prompt:
Trick to hide files and folders utilizing Command Prompt(cp). The most vital thing is that, once you covered up with this technique, the folders/ files can’t be seen by any chase decisions paying little mind to the likelihood that you click “Show All Hidden Files and Folders”.
Instructions for hide folder/file using Command Prompt:
(ex:folder named “collegephotos” and this folder is stored in (Disk Drive E))
1.Press windowkey+R: Run command dialog box appears.
2.Now type “cmd” and enter it. A command prompt window displays.
3.Now type “attrib +s +h E:\collegephotos” and hit enter.
4.The folder “collegephotos” will be hidden (Note: It cannot be viewed by any search options)
(To view this folder again, use the same command but replace ‘+’ with ‘-‘ on both flags ‘s’ and ‘h’)
Remove SHORTCUT link from the desktop folder
how to remove short cut arrows on your desktop items
1. Just go to >start>run>regedit>hkey_classes_root>u
2. Find a file by name lnkfile click on that to that right click
3. You can see a file by name is shortcut delete that and
4. Again you come to left click on pipfile u delete again is shortcut
5. Then restart the pc you cant see the shortcut arrow
Rename a file:
Rename a file quickly Right-clicking and selecting rename is not very efficient. Instead, simply press F2 while a file is selected to change its name. To alter the name of another file, enter Tab without deselecting the current file.